Movember plays a major role in the life of Dr. Sanjeev Bandi, who, during Movember season – spends considerable amounts of time raising money, writing health related articles and raising awareness for Men’s Health. His achievements over the past 5 years have been extraordinary.
2018 Movember Update:
- Sanjeev’s Mo Space and 2018 Movember A-Z Articles
- Team Mo Space – MOV~ing Mackay Cricket Club
- NYC Marathon Team Mo Space
- Highest Individual Fundraiser for Movember 2018
2015 Movember Campaign Update, Sanjeev Bandi has:
- Won two awards from the International Movember Competition (Best Mo Space & The Mo Mo)
- Ranked #1 for the most funds individually raised during 2015 in Australia
- Ranked #12 for the most funds individually raised during 2015 in the world.
In 2012 his individual fund raising efforts (over $33,000) was ranked the 2nd highest in Australia, and 14th in the world. In 2013 he was the 4th highest in Australia with over $30,000.
Early action and prevention are key learning’s to take from the Movember campaign and Dr. Bandi sheds blood, sweat and tears in making the common public aware of the health issues that men face.
Dr Bandi also sources health related articles and posts them on his Movember page to help educate the public on common health topics.
Articles from the 2016 and 2017 Movember campaign can be found here.